The first Rust for Lunch meetup. Join us online for a talk and questions afterwards.
This session won't be recorded or streamed.
We'd like to remind everyone that all participants (speakers, moderators, and attendees) must follow the Code of Conduct during the meetup.
- Meet-up call link: https://lecture.senfcall.de/hay-gmh-wox-mru (Senfcall)
- Date: Tuesday, 31 October, 2023
- Time: 12:00 - 13:00 UTC
- 12:00 - 13:00 GMT (e.g. London, Bamako)
- 13:00 - 14:00 WAT/CET (e.g. Kinshasa, Berlin)
- 14:00 - 15:00 EET/CAT (e.g. Lviv, Cairo)
Talk: Abusing the Type System for Fun and for Profit
Speaker: Conrad Ludgate
Are you absolutely sure that your payments are submitted at most once? Are you sure that your cryptographic library is used correctly? Are you sure that BTree is balanced? I'll explore some useful (and some goofy) ways to use the rust type system to get what you want.